Your 3 star hotel in Menton offers you the possibility to attend the biggest events of the region
Your 3-star hotel in Menton also offers days out to the big events on the Cote d’Azur.
Unmissable events during your holiday in Menton
Stays for New Year
During your stay, Vacances Bleues invites you to enjoy the “Paris le Spectacle” show
Discover the beautiful gardens and citrus floats. Entry to a float parade and the Jardins Biovès (Biovès Gardens) included (2 days or 2 nights depending on the date of your stay) in numbered seats in the stands.
You can reach the event and the beach on foot in a few minutes from your hotel in Menton, in the centre of town and overlooking the sea. At the end of the festival, the sculptures’ fruit, the flowers and even the jams are sold at low prices in front of the Jardins Biovès (Biovès Gardens).
And don’t forget the fortnight-long international festival of orchids organised by the association of Ochidophiles and Ephytophiles of France at the Palais de l’Europe in Menton alongside the Artisan Craftspeople.
The Promenade des Anglais welcomes the “King of Media” during the Nice carnival, one of the biggest carnivals in the world and an unforgettable experience.
The carnival parades, enhanced by the gigantic décor in Place Masséna, are made up of 18 floats. These giant and colourful parades, which take place day and night, are brought to life by more than 1000 musicians and dancers from all over the world.
For more than two weeks, the city enjoys the rhythm of this authentic, magical event – get your ticket for the party and let the event work its magic.
Attend the famous Flower Parade and the corso parade, which is beautifully lit, in numbered seats in the stands.
The Cocteau Museum
A museum dedicated to Jean Cocteau which houses his Mediterranean-inspired artwork left in Menton: drawings, paintings, ceramics, photographs, lithographs, tapestries, jewellery, personal accounts, books and posters.
Just 100m from the hotel
- May: the commedia dell’arte comes to town!
- June: Garden month. Explore: the Serre de la Madone garden, the Val Rahmeh garden, the Maria Serena garden…
- July: “My town is a tango”. 5 days of concerts, workshops, shows, balls…
- August: the Menton Music Festival and its eclectic programme.
- September: the Journées Méditerranéennes du Jardin (Mediterranean Garden Days). Meet up with gardeners, attend a show/sale and enjoy a luxury dinner with floral flavours…
- October: the Penser Notre Temps conferences (Reflecting On Our Time). Conferences and debates, every Sunday of the month.
For any requests for information, booking excursions or for any quote, please contact:
Miss DELTEIL Sonia
Tel: +33 (0)4 93 16 43 11
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 16 43 13
Mobile: +33 (0)6 15 42 13 02